Welcome to the Eugene School District 4J 2019-2020
PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL'S SPAM/JUNK FOLDER FOR NOTIFICATIONS OR LOG DIRECTLY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR UPDATES. PARENTS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCEPTING SEATS BEFORE THE 5-DAY DEADLINE. PLEASE CHECK YOUR DASHBOARD FREQUENTLY FOR OFFERS AND STATUS UPDATES. IF YOU MISS THE OPPPORTUNITY TO ACCEPT AN OFFERED SEAT, THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THE SEAT WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE AFTER THE DEADLINE.
To begin a new application, first select the program you wish to apply for. If you have already started an application, or would like to apply for another program, you can login to your account using the form on the left. You may not be eligible for all programs listed due to your current grade. You will be alerted in this case and will not be able to continue the application for that program.
You may submit applications for one or multiple programs. You may apply for 1, 2 or 3 programs. Please only apply to program(s) you are truly interested in attending.
PLEASE REVIEW THESE TIPS BEFORE YOU BEGIN
- If your address has changed, please contact the school, with proof of your new address and have them update your address in Synergy before applying.
- Entering a student ID numbers is recommended but not required. You may manually enter your student's information without the ID number. If your address has changed and you have not notified the school DO NOT use the student ID number, please manually enter your student's information and then provide your student's current school with your new address.
- To qualify for SIBLING PRIORITY, you must have a sibling currently enrolled in your preferred school who will be enrolled for the upcoming school year. Siblings must attend the same *program at the same time for an incoming student to receive sibling priority. *Siblings in language immersion programs may be enrolled at different schools to quailify for sibling priority.
- Twins must be entered with two separate applications. You can request joint placement by entering the name of the 1st twin on the 2nd twin's application.
- Each student must submit a separate application. Do not list siblings in the Sibling Section for multiple applicants.
- Your neighborhood school will not be included in your list of preferred schools.